Justin Original Workboots Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Polyurethane outsole
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- CSA Green Triangle meets CSA standards for Grade 1 protective toe and has a protective plate between the outsole and midsole for puncture resistance
- CSA Omega Rectangle meets CSA standards for electric shock resistance
- 11 Inches in height
Footwear is built with nail-free construction using steel composition toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
PR footwear reduces the possibility of sharp objects (nails, glass or metal) penetrating through the outsole causing injury to the foot. Protection is provided by a steel or puncture resistant material imbedded in the insole of the footwear.
CSA Approved Soles that provide electric shock resistance
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75